It appears that your cart is currently empty
DELIVERY IN 4-10 BUSINESS DAYS
Which type of canvas we use for printing?
We use a poly-cotton canvas material for printing your photos on canvas because it is more textured than the standard paper used for photo printing. This material is particularly suited for art reproductions or as a way to make your photos look museum-quality.
Many companies claim to use 100% cotton canvas material, which we think is not the right material to last for a long time. Here’s why:
• Cotton is termed as a breathable material, which means it is prone to ripping and getting worn quickly. Durability is not cotton’s biggest strength, whereas polyester’s elastic traits make it more durable as a canvas material.
•Because 100% polyester can get sticky with any kind of perspiration brought on it, using just polyester canvas would make the photos look like they are printed on plastic.
• 100% cotton canvas is expensive and requires high maintenance, while 100% polyester canvas is cheap but doesn’t enhance pictures very well.
To get the best of both worlds, we combine polyester and cotton to make the canvas wrinkle-free, lightweight, and low-maintenance.
Which type of printers & inks do we use for printing?
We work with the latest HP Latex printers and HP Latex inks to produce consistent results. With reliable performance, we believe in minimizing waste and downtime. By using HP's Latex printers, we sharpen the quality of any of your photos with a rich and vibrant color with HP Latex inks' help. The inks are designed with the environment in mind, which requires no special ventilation or hazard labels.
•Comes With Love-It Guarantee
•Premium quality canvas prints
• More than 5000 happy customers and still counting
• Buy With Confidence
• Fast Delivery Anywhere in the World
• Quick Customer Support Service
• Lowest Prices We Guarantee
Our only mission is to help you relive your best moments in a classy way.
That’s why we are constantly available to you through our 24x7 customer support and
strive to solve every problem you face with our products.
If you receive this item defective or damaged,
we will negotiate a partial refund to you or reproduce it for free,
and will give the gift as compensation.